|4F, Building 1, Huaming Ind. Park, Longhua New District, Shenzhen, Guangdong, China||Lilyhu533@126.com|
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1pcs|
|Packaging Details:||Aluminum alloy box|
|Delivery Time:||10 working days after received your payment|
|Payment Terms:||T/T or western Union|
|Supply Ability:||3,000pcs per month|
|Laser Type:||Carbon Dioxide Fractional Laser||Laser Wavelength:||10600nm|
|Laser Power:||Up To 40W (optional)||Light System:||7 Joint Arms|
|Pulse Duration:||100-5000MS||Facula:||Single Mode|
|Focussed Diameter Of The Beam:||0.25mm||Focal Area:||0.05mm2|
fractional co2 laser equipment,
skin care machine
Micro Fractional Co2 Laser Machine For Removing Intractable Chloasmas / Pigmentation
Carbon Dioxide Fractional Laser
Up to 40W (optional)
7 joint arms
Focussed diameter of the beam
Ultra Pulase, fractional
Sequence, random, parallel (switchable)
Area of diagram
Interface colourful touch screen
AC230V±10%, 50Hz/ AC 110V ± 10% 60Hz
How it works?
CO2 Fractional Laser System fires a laser beam which is split into numbers of microscopic beams, producing tiny dot or fractional treatment zones within the selected target area only. Therefore, the heat of laser only passes deeply through the fractional damaged area. This allows the skin to heal much faster than if the whole area was treated. During the skin self-resurfacing, a great amount of collagen is produced for skin rejuvenation, eventually the skin will look much healthier and younger.
Is Fractional CO2 laser treatments safe to treat acne scars in darker skin types?
Dr. Schweiger safely treats acne scars in patients with all skin types including Asian, Indian, and African-American skin. An experienced laser surgeon is needed to treat darker skin types safely.
What is the downtime for this laser treatment?
The fractional CO2 laser causes a wound in the skin which means you will have three to four days of downtime when the skin is healing. During that time you have to apply an ointment frequently to your face keep the skin greasy, which makes healing faster.
What are the side effects of Fractional CO2 resurfacing?
The main risks are temporary or long-lasting light or dark spots from treatment. Very rarely scarring can still result. For these reasons it is important to be treated by an experienced laser surgeon.
What type of anesthesia is used during the procedure?
The whole procedure is done under local or topical anesthesia. You are awake and comfortable the entire time. Prior to the procedure, topical numbing cream is applied for 60-90 minutes. In addition, valium is given prior to the procedure to facilitate relaxation. Using these measures there is usually minimal discomfort during the resurfacing procedure.
Skin renewing and resurfacing
Wrinkle removal, skin tightening
Acne and acne scar removal
Smooth burnt scars and surgery scars, etc
Remove intractable chloasmas and pigmentation
Sun damage recovery.
1. It will have thermal shock on a small area of skin and retain that portial skin is not affected
2. The fractional laser can remove the stain of the skin to stimulate the hyperplasia of collagen
3. Without effecting to the skin organizations as the thermal diffusion region to avoid any possible heat injury and to promote the healing of skin
4. A few days after collagen hyperplasia of micro-heating area appear micro-callus exfoliation, the effects of treatment maintained over the years
5. Operate easily, pain is minor, non-bleeding, no side effects, short recovery period
6. Shorter treatment time, non-chromatosis and no pigment miss out, no additional consumables
7. Cover area of 20% every treatment, total 4-6 times treatment, interval 3-4 weeks.