|4F, Building 1, Huaming Ind. Park, Longhua New District, Shenzhen, Guangdong, China||Lilyhu533@126.com|
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||Negotiation|
|Packaging Details:||According to customer’s requirment|
|Supply Ability:||20000 Tons/week|
Mixed Refrigerant R409A replacement for CFC-12 for refrigerators, systems using R-12
An interim replacement for CFC-12 in refrigeration systems. Low- and medium-temperature retrofits.
Retrofit:R-409A is the recommended retrofit for R-12 and R-500 stationary DX systems, where an oil change to POE is not practical. R-409A is not recommended for use in automotive air conditioning system, or systems that utilize a flooded evaporator (i.e. centrifugal chillers). For these systems, R-134a is the recommended retrofit product.
1. Establish baseline performance. Note the oil type in use and any system operating data (if system is operating properly). Check for existing leaks and identify any needed repairs.
2. Recover the existing refrigerant charge (DO NOT vent to atmosphere). Weigh the amount of refrigerant removed.
3. Perform any repairs identified in step 1 and fix any leaks.
4. Replace the filter-drier, and if necessary, elastomeric seals (O-rings. sight glasses. etc.). Verify the condition of the system oil; replace if necessary.
5. Oil changes are typically not required for R-409A. For low temperature mineral oil based systems, a partial (greater than 30%) oil change to AB is recommended.
6. Evacuate the system (less than 500 microns) and ensure it maintains a vacuum. If vacuum is lost, it may indicate that leaks are present in the system.
7. Charge system with R-409A refrigerant. Remove refrigerant as liquid only from cylinder. The initial charge amount should be approximately 85 – 90% of the standard charge for R-12 for TXV systems, and 80% for cap tube systems.
8. Adjust TXV set point and/or refrigerant charge to achieve the desired superheat. Low side pressure control settings may also need to be adjusted.
9. Monitor oil levels in the compressor. If necessary, adjust oil amounts to attain normal operating level (mid sight glass).
10. Label system clearly, indicating the type and amounts of system refrigerant and oil.
Property of chloride :
Quality standard :
Applications:Applications include many medium temperature refrigeration systems, vending machines, refrigerators, positive displacement chillers, humidifiers, and other systems using R-12 or R-500.
1.R409a of all specifications
2.OEM is accepted