|4F, Building 1, Huaming Ind. Park, Longhua New District, Shenzhen, Guangdong, China||Lilyhu533@126.com|
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Brand Name:||AXEN or OEM|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1pcs|
|Packaging Details:||carton or wooden|
|Delivery Time:||20 working days after received your payment|
|Supply Ability:||1500pcs per month|
|Power Supply:||380~415/3/50/60HZ||WATER TEMP:||55℃|
|Running Temp:||-20~43℃||Compressor Type:||Copeland/Daikin Scroll|
Copeland / Daikin Compressor Heat Pump Water Heater R410A Free standing
How does an Air source heat pump work?
(1) Warm air enters and refrigerant takes the heat from the air via evaporator . Cooler air exists.
(2) Refrigerant become gas with high temperature and high pressure when compressed by compressor,
(3) Cool water enters from the water tank. Refrigerant transfers the heat into water via condenser . Warmer water exists back to the tank.
(4) Refrigerant pressure and temperature decreases via the expansion valve, ready to restart the whole cycle.
|Max water temperature||℃||55|
|Rated water yield||L/H||750||914||1600||1900|
|Running temperature range||-15~43|
|Water circuit Heat exchanger||High efficiency shell&tube||Tube in tube|
|Capacities and power inputs based on the following conditions:|
|Heating: Ambient temp 20℃/15℃; Water temp 15℃/55℃.|
1. Shell and Tube heat exchanger compact in structure. Less possibly to be blocked by dirt accumulated on tube wall.
2. V design heat exchanger raising the efficiency about 30%.
3. Free expansion of capacity, featuring high flexibility of installation with COP above 4.0
4. Low operating noise
5. Wide applications:hotel, school, building etc.
6. Modular system widely applied in office building, hotel, school, restaurant and etc
7. High outlet water temp: 55℃
8. Automatic defrosting function included (with reverse valve inside)
9. Intelligent controller and adjustment by quick-mind microprocessor
10. General and operational test carried out for every unit before package in the factory.
Commercial Air Source Heat Pump can be widely applied for offering central hot water for bigger houses, and commercial buildings such as hotels, offices, schools, hospitals, apartments, etc. Modular control system is available to meet the demand of huge hot water projects